Name ( Title, Given, Middle, Surname, Suffix ):
Alias ( Title, Given, Middle, Surname, Suffix )/( Alternate )/( Nickname ):
Sign/Omen ( Astrological, Chinese, etc ):
- Hair ( Color/Style ):
- Eyes ( Right/Left ):
- Skin/Fur/Scales/Etc ( Color/Pattern ):
- Handedness: [ Left/Right/Ambidextrous ]
- Primary Outfit:
- Secondary Outfit:
- Occasion Specific Outfit:
- Location Specific Outfit:
- Blood Type:
- Most Prized Possessions (Material Value):
- Most Prized Possessions (Emotional Value):
Life's Ambition ( Single greatest goal ):
Crippling Fear ( Single Biggest Fear):
Least Outspoken About:
Most Outspoken About:
Vernacular ( Way of speaking ):
Mannerisms ( Behavior quirks or traits ):
Relationships ( With who, and what kind )
Reaction to meeting new people who are ( Good/Evil/Neutral/Young/Old/Younger than self/Older than self/Other):
General Public Behavior:
Catchphrase ( General / Personal ):
Least Favorite Sayings:
[Subject] ( Obsessed / Likes / Neutral / Dislikes / Repulsed ):
[ Explanation ]
- Television Show
Relationship: (How would a spouse, significant other, friend, family describe the characters)
- Significant Other (if they have one)
- Parent (if they have one)
- Sibling (if they have one)
- Arch Nemesis
- Random Homeless Man on the Street (Omniscient Limited)
Scene Placements: (write a scene for each once sentence promt given)
- Conflict Situation (this can be verbal or physical)
- First Date
- In trouble with the law
- Learning a Important Secret (would they reveal it, or keep it to the death?)
- Walking by a burning house, what would they do?
- The First thing they remember
- The Last thing they remember
- Heard someone is spreading rumors about them, how do they physically react?
- Have them think about the meaning of life?
- Have them think about religion.
- Have them think about Justice, is it there for everyone, is it not?
- They have a love interest, have them think about approaching said person.
- Just had a fight, what is their internal conflict/resolve after?
- Heard someone is spreading rumors about them, how do they internally react?
Amanda LaFantasie (Skoora) © 2012