Monday, August 13, 2012

Fatty Goal List.


Create your fatty list of all writing goals.





So take a few moment sometime this week and create a list of everything you want to do with your writing.  It can be something simple like-- 'I want pull out that favorite poem I wrote a few years back and polish it up,' to more grandiose ones like ‘I want to be the voice of my generation or I want to have a book on New Yorker Best Sellers List.’ List anything and everything.

And don’t limit the list to just producing things. Think about other aspects like publishing, communities, material storing, expanding your knowledge on desired topics (e.g. classes, conferences, books, research topics), organization of existing stories and/or articles/inspiration pieces, budgeting, writing habits, revising, list making etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment