I set very small goals for myself last week and I think I am going to keep it that way for a little while longer.
I accomplished the Vocabulary word of the week and managed to write 5000 words last week which seems like nothing. Due to the situation that was all I could manage.
- Write another 5000 words
Vocab word for next week (already done)
- Work on starting the craft blog
- Write recipe for the chicken enchiladas I made this weekend
- Read the library books I still have
- Look at some writing contests and see which short stories can be reworked for them
- Work on some crafts for blog
- Look at the college sites Skoora wants me to look at
Not all of it is writing but in some fashion it is connected to writing.