Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Crimson's Progress...



I set very small goals for myself last week and I think I am going to keep it that way for a little while longer. 

I accomplished the Vocabulary word of the week and managed to write 5000 words last week which seems like nothing. Due to the situation that was all I could manage. 

  • Write another 5000 words
  • Vocab word for next week ( already done)
  • Work on starting the craft blog
  • Write recipe for the chicken enchiladas I made this weekend
  • Read the library books I still have
  • Look at some writing contests and see which short stories can be reworked for them
  • Work on some crafts for blog
  • Look at the college sites Skoora wants me to look at

 Not all of it is writing but in some fashion it is connected to writing. 
  


3 comments:

  1. I'm excited about your craft blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited about the craft blog as well :) And killer Raccoons...way excited about those too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the raccoon, I would write a story about a killer raccoon but they get such a bad rap as bandits that I just don't think that would be fair... Then again, I think I already have an idea brewing...

    ReplyDelete